Your big day out for a little adventurer includes:
• Balance Biking Adventure – on and off our Balance Bike pump track
• Mini-adventure Climbing Course – Including rope ladders, trapeze, two little ziplines and more! (all hovering above some cushioning soft-fall of course)
• Hobble-houser for the little ones to battle it out (Tug-of-war game)
• Meet and Greet with our four Wallabies – Get the chance to feed and take photos with Shrek, Fiona, Jannali and Vincent
• Admission to our walking tracks, and our interpretive app for the ultimate interactive learning experience
• Velcro Tiggy, or no-paint paintball – Whatever you want to call it, with velcro vests and shields, and soft balls to throw back and forth, your little one is sure to have a giggle
Our little adventures can also make use of all our Outdoor Rec Arena activities for full-sized adventures, including Slacklines, frisbees and hackey sacks. We even have a mini picnic table goldilocks would envy – just the right size for our little adventurers to enjoy a babycino at the end of an exciting day.
Our littlies forest experience is ideal for 2-6 year olds, but it also depends on your little one, so we don’t set age restrictions.