Fly high above the forest floor and experience life as a bird as you explore atop the giants of our amazing ecosystem. Step into our most popular adventure that’ll have you challenging your limits.
Zoom (or meander) through our various treetops activities:
- Scale our intrepid tree climbs: with 6 different tree climbs, there is something for everyone from our bell tree for the little ones to the daring ninja-warrior triangle for only the bravest amongst us. Our lowest tree reaches only 4 metres from the ground, whilst our highest soars up to 16m above the forest floor, so say hi to the birds!
- Gently sway on our swing bridges: our swing bridges are the easiest way to head up onto our treetop and zipline adventure courses, and platforms situated halfway offer the perfect vantage point for some action photography. Even if you’re not participating in the adventure, watch from the best seats in the house.
- Soar through the forest on our big zip line: our zipline will transport you through the midstory of this beautiful forest and leave with you a grin to last a lifetime. Perfect for everyone from the smallest children to the biggest dads, our zipline is the best way to start your weekend or holiday adventure at Kinglake Forest Adventure Melbourne.
- Be bold on our free fall jumps: not for the faint of heart, our free-falls require the ultimate leap of faith; off a 9m platform! The adrenaline will rush through your body as our belay system lowers to the ground. Want to try again? Ask our facilitators for tips and tricks, they know all the best ways to free-fall at Kinglake Forest Adventures.
- Attempt the world’s first competitive “Centre Fall”: For the first time ever, combine climbing with competition with our innovative four-way tug of war that is 8 metres off the ground! Find out who is the ultimate forest adventurer, until next time!
- Access to our outdoor recreation arena: The outdoor recreation arena will keep you entertained with frisbees, slacklines and hacky sacks galore! If you’re lucky, you might even get to meet our mascot, Nico the beautiful Vizsla!